b. Electrical Hazard Operability (EHAZOP) Facilitation
A team-based workshop to identify potential deviation in electrical system and its impact to system safety and operability. It analyzes consequences of deficiencies which beneficial for prevention program development at the earliest possible. The workshop is crucial for:
• Evaluation and assessment of any potential hazards during operation;
• Provide critical review of system/equipment design to identify its limitation and impact to operability and security system;
• Analyze consequences with and without safeguard and provide recommendation to reduce the risk.
Benefits outcome are:
• Identified and evaluated for any remaining hazards within operation that are not identified or designed during earlier stage, therefore it will ensure safe working practices;
• Verification of “fit-for-purpose”, robustness of the design;
• Clear understanding of the assets and operational philosophies, compatibility with existing condition, practices & procedures;
• Highlight hazardous deviations, causes, consequences safeguards, and propose corrective actions;
• Recommendations to improve operability and safety of the facilities.
d. Electrical Equipment Sizing
Detail equipment sizing calculation and the selection of major electrical equipment (generator, transformer, switchgear and MCC), auxiliary power system (diesel generator, UPS, DC charger) and other major electrical component (bus duct and cable).
f. Company Engineering Standard Development
Able to develop “fit for purpose” of company engineering standard as assurance for compliance with industrial/technical standards, rules and regulations to provide guideline for design, manufacture, inspection, testing, commissioning, supervise installation, performance and shipping of equipment consist of mechanical, piping, rotating equipment, instrumentation and control (I&C), electrical, civil and structure.
h. Conceptual, FEED and detailed engineering execution
Perform engineering at all project stages for oil/gas production facility (onshore or offshore) and power plant infrastructure, covering multidiscipline engineering expertise including process, mechanical, piping, civil/structure, electrical, instrumentation and control system. The experience also leverages to technical bid proposal development, project execution plan and cost estimate.